Sunday, December 2, 2007

At last....

"my love has come along...my lonely days are over...and life is like a song."
OK, maybe that's a little too heavy for this occasion.
My project desk is installed in my sewing room and all the other areas cleaned up/reorganized -- It's a whole new studio! With room for all my sewing and craft supplies, most of my clothing, many of my books, a ton of gewgaws, shoes, pictures, etc...All in a tiny 10x12 foot space with two entrances. I am now SUPERorganized! Except for the big pile of ironing and mending near the kitchen door. Oh well. I love knowing where everything IS.
It's very sexy, my sewing room. It's the inner sanctum. I feel so capable! I wish I could just conduct all my business from this location. Like that dumb phone commercial -- I'm in JENSROOMICAGOWAII.

No comments: