Sunday, November 25, 2007

got them low-down XX blues

Becky has two Q's that she can't do anything with. And after what seems like hours holding all the ee's that could possibly be available in the Scrabble bag, I just drew two X's. We're playing Scrabble online, at some website called Bug Cafe -- a really loooonnnng game of Scrabble, since we manage about two turns per hour. That's because we're engaged in midnight multi-tasking: she's ostensibly writing a paper or handling some paid work for a colleague, while I'm sewing and reading my email (including an interesting piece from the New York Times about faith and the foundational laws of physics. More on that later.) But more important than the order of the universe is the simple question, WHAT am I going to do with two X's? Besides rate myself, ha ha.

No comments: