Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PreMental Syndrome

So, every month like clockwork I spend a day being all introspective and morose. And then I get my period. Sorry guys, that's just how it is -- in the way that brown liquor brings out the worst in most people, hormones bring out the worst in at least some of us. This week, it brought out my capacity for loneliness and depression. Oh well, tra la la. Good thing I'm mostly over it, since this week has already been REALLY trying in terms of various communication issues at work, and if I wasn't already inclined to crawl into a hole I am certainly more likely to do so now -- though my underlying attitude has improved, so I'm also inclined to bring along a little red wine and my favorite crush. Not that either would be a GOOD idea, mind you. Just more fun.

No comments: