Wednesday, February 13, 2008

perfection



What a perfectly gorgeous morning!

I did just enough laundry to quiet my sense of housewifely duty; I finished the Valentines for daycare; and commenced to sewing. After catching an extra ninety minutes of sleep. And while I sewed, I listened to "Kind of Blue" by Miles Davis, possibly the most perfect album ever created.

Especially track 5, Flamenco Sketches.

And now that I am finally showered, I will quickly do up some dishes, and then hop a bus to my hair appointment -- which will be nice and quiet, and relaxed, in an environment that smells really good.

And then tonight, I go to worship; which is a perfectly balanced way to end this particular day off from work. May you all feel such pleasure in your lives at some point this week. Love,

Jen

No comments: